Make your money work for you:
- Preferential insurance deals
- Educational stipends
- Private legal advice
- Petrol deal
- Hotel deals
- The Parat shop with gift and profiling articles
- Our own periodical for members and our web pages www.parat.com
Parat aims to offer its members attractive deals at any time. You will find more complete information on our web pages.
What does it cost to be a member of Parat?
- The subscription to Parat is 1,2% of your total wage, excluding overtime – not exceeding kr 469 per month.
- The minimum subscription is kr 50 per month
- Students and apprentices need not pay a subscription
- Retired persons and others not currently working pay 400 kr subscription per year.
- A percentage of your subscription is tax deductible.